October 1st 2020

League Update....

An update on the league:

We are working very hard with the school to re-open their facility and they are holding a meeting mid-October to review their lettings situation. In the unlikely event this is not a positive outcome, conversations with other facilities have been ongoing and we are trying to arrange the most suitable alternative for our teams. 

We would like to apologise to all teams for the delay in the re-start and we cant wait to get back playing!

A further announcement about the league will be made later next week!

Back to Articles Page
It looks like you are based in
United States
If we have got it wrong, please select your country from below
Please Select
United Kingdom UK
United States USA
Ireland IRE
Germany DE
Pakistan PK
Poland PL
Slovakia SK
Mexico MX
Nederland NL
France FR
Egypt EG
Greece GR
Belgium BELGIUM
Hungary HU
Australia AUS