Have you got what it takes to work for the largest provider of international 5/ 6 a side football?
Or put another way, we are the Barcelona of the 5/6 football world, can you be our next Messi?
We have leagues all over the world, but a rare vacancy has arisen to join our close-knit squad based at HQ in the countryside just south of Birmingham.
The benchmark by which all other 5/6 a side companies measure themselves. Often copied, but never bettered and with over 20 years’ experience at the forefront of the small-sided football industry. We have over 250 leagues running internationally already and are expanding into other countries. This is all operated centrally from our large modern Head Office. Due to the ever expanding number of leagues we have, we are looking for Area Managers to join the team and take control of approximately 30 of our leagues, managing these leagues on a weekly basis.
YOU’VE GOT TO BE
Enthusiastic, driven and committed to the best possible customer service. This is the only option if we are to maintain our reputation as the best.
You will be responsible for dealing with, and building relationships with, our match officials and referees who operate our leagues from the ground, as well as liaising with teams directly to ensure the smooth-running of each league night.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Coordinating match officials and referees for each league you operate.
• Creating match fixtures for each new season.
• Dealing with any disciplinary issues at the league.
• Speaking with teams directly .
• Dealing with any complaints appropriately.
• Checking reports to unearth any problems at the league.
• Ensure the web page for each league is up to date on a weekly basis.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• Knowledge of football is not essential but may be advantageous (especially if you want to join the office Fantasy Football League.)
• Confident and positive telephone manner.
• Highly organised.
• Able to prioritise your workload.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Good decision making capacity.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE
• The starting salary offered for this position will be set according to the current salary, skills and experience of the successful candidate, but will be in the region of £17,000- £20,000. We will also consider matching or beating an applicant’s current salary above this range if appropriate.
• An aggressive and achievable commission structure is in place to enable you to earn on top of your salary. Our top Area Managers can earn well in excess of £30,000.
• Frequent salary increases and bonuses are available based on good performance and meeting targets.
• Promotion opportunities to other positions within our organisation.
• Flexible working environment- staff can arrive anytime between 8am and 10am and can leave early on Fridays subject to the completion of their workload.
Please note that, due to the rural location of our Head Office and the lack of public transport links, we are only able to consider applicants who are able to drive and are based within a commutable distance of our office.Back to Blog