All applications for the jobs should be sent with a CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Sport Development Manager
£20-£28K dependent on experience and skills, plus attractive commission
Full time (Sunday- Thursday) and part time (Monday- Wednesday) positions available.
We are looking to recruit a number of Sport Development Managers to join our new business team working across a number of sports including football, rugby, netball and hockey.
The Sport Development Manager is responsible for managing the whole process of launching new leagues including:
· Sourcing and negotiating bookings with new venues to ensure that our leagues run on the best pitches
· Promoting the league on social media
· Recruiting new teams and communicating professionally with them
· Recruiting and inducting league staff
· Ensuring that leagues are financially viable
The successful candidate will need to possess the following attributes:
· Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
· Target driven with a desire to succeed
· Good initiative
· Business acumen
· Highly organised
· Strong understanding of social media
The successful candidate has the opportunity to significantly increase their monthly income through commission linked to performance.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter,
outlining your suitability for the position, to [email protected]
To apply please send your CV and cover letter, outlining your suitability for the position, to [email protected]