July 30th 2020

We are working hard to get a confirmed restart date!

As some of our leagues have got back up and running, and with many more to follow from Sunday 2nd August, we still await confirmation from 5's Pavilion and Sports Ground on a confirmed reopening date.

We will continue to cancel fixtures off just one at a time until we have some more concrete information and as things stand we hope to have some good news of a restart ready for Monday 10th August.

Rest assured, we are doing everything we can to get some concrete information from the facility, and as soon as we have a confirmed restart date we will be in contact with all teams captains to confirm all information required.

We share your frustrations with this as we have everything in place that is needed including all risk assessments to ensure that our leagues are in a position to get restarted safely again, and we are pushing hard on a regular basis for some clarity on reopening dates.

In the meantime, if you have any queries regarding the league please don't hesitate to contact Shaun at Head Office on 0333 123 2340.

Back to Articles Page
It looks like you are based in
United States
If we have got it wrong, please select your country from below
Please Select
United Kingdom UK
United States USA
Ireland IRE
Germany DE
Pakistan PK
Poland PL
Slovakia SK
Mexico MX
Nederland NL
France FR
Egypt EG
Greece GR
Hungary HU
Australia AUS